Kristine Mandros, C.T. graduated from The Ohio Institute of Electrology in Tiffin Ohio in 1999.
Kristine is licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio as an active, registered Cosmetic Therapist / Electrologist.
Kristine Mandros, C.T. is the sole proprietress
of her Electrolysis practice.
Kristine Mandros, C.T. is very committed to her profession. Kristine offers personal care, support
and attention to your goal of becoming hair free. Kristine has an excellent understanding of the
distress that increased hair growth can cause in
your life. Kristine's commitment to you includes:
- Dedication to meet your Electrolysis needs and treating you with respect and courtesy.
- Maintaining your personal privacy by keeping your treatment records secured and confidential.
- Delivering quality treatment, regardless of age, race, sex, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
- Providing information necessary to enable you to make an informed, educated decision related to your plan of treatment.
- Providing a timely response to your request for treatment.
Your commitment is essential in obtaining your new look.
Kristine Mandros C.T. has been trained to recognize signs and symptoms that may need medical attention. Kristine does not diagnose or treat any physical underlying medical condition causing increased hair growth. Kristine may advise you to seek professional medical advice related to her findings.
Kristine Mandros Electrolysis acknowledges and greets clients within moments of their arrival to the office. Clients can expect no long delays in the waiting room.
Provides clean surroundings with soft music and a caring attitude, in a professional atmosphere.
Ensures absolute confidentiality of client information and treatment. Your privacy will be protected.
- Epilator: Silhouet-Tone Evolution 5HD
- Surgical Loupes ( for better optics)
- Ballet Gold disposable probes
- Golden Ratio custom procedure table
- Dazor Halogen Lighting
- Latex Free gloves
- Dry Heat sterilization
Kristine's Silhouette-Tone Evolution 5HD epilator, delivers excellent results with increased comfort. Surgical loupes (eye-ware) and halogen lighting enable Kristine to see unwanted hair that you
may not see.
- Free Consultation On Initial Visit
- Convenient Client Scheduling
- Treatment By Appointment Only
- Comparative Prices
- Cash or Check Accepted
Kristine Mandros Electrolysis works around
your busy schedule. Appointments are available
six days a week, Monday through Saturday, for
1075 Beecher Crossing North, Suite B in Gahanna, OH.